Six Many Hands grantees are included in the 109 non-profit organizations that make up the Catalogue for Philanthropy‘s Class of 2020-21:
- A Wider Circle – Impact Grant – 2010
- Calvary Women’s Services – Partner Grant – 2012, 2020
- Communities in Schools of the Nation’s Capital – Partner Grant – 2018
- Community of Hope – Partner Grant – 2008
- Horton’s Kids – Impact Grant – 2014
- Liberty’s Promise – Partner Grant – 2017
Each of these organizations has been chosen as “one of the best” local nonprofits in the region after passing through a rigorous review process conducted by more than 170 pro bono reviewers from foundations, corporate giving programs, peer nonprofits, local government agencies, and the philanthropic advisory community. To see the complete list and learn more about the Catalogue, click here.
Congratulations to the Class of 2020-21!